The Gathering of Condolence, Strength and Peace is a ceremonial gathering that is being organized by volunteer councils. The gathering is a free event for those attending. Many of the elders and traditional teachers that are being invited to participate require travel and accommodations. We are therefore seeking out donations to cover travel costs and accommodations. Further, the gathering will take place over one week from June 18 – 23, 2012. It is our hope to be able to provide food for the people attending the gathering as well as access to washroom facilities, a rest area, and adequate parking.
We welcome all support
- Donation of air miles to cover travel expenses for those who cannot afford it
- Cash donation to cover the cost of much needed facilities like washrooms and parking
- Donation of food for the week
- Donation of beverages for the week
- Cash donation to cover all of the above, including incidentals related to permits etc.