The following resources are provided in the spirit of sharing and learning.
- Canada’s First Nations: A Legacy of Institutional Racism, by Claire Hutchings is a critical look at Canada’s polices regarding Indigenous Peoples.
- The Center for Social Sustainable Systems produced Our Quest for Social Sustainable Systems, a video documentary that explores issues of marginalization, poverty, and social development through education and collaboration.
- The Center for Social Sustainable Systems also produced a video called The Eagle and the Condor,
- And another video called El Agua no se Vende (Water is not for Sale):
- Four Directions Teachings is an interactive website that features teachings from five different First Nations. Produced by Invert Media, the site has proven to be an excellent resource for teachers, learners and anyone interested in Indigenous perspectives.